Andhra bank Aadhaar link online
As a customer of Andhra Bank account, you have to make sure that you have linked your Andhara Bank account to Aadhar card through the Aadhar seeding method. Complete the procedure to make sure that you do not loose many of the public services that government is offering through Aadhar card. Know how to link bank account to Aadhar.
Is Aadhar linking mandatory for Andhra bank account?
No, even though it is highly advised for all Andhra bank account holders to link Aadhar card to their bank account, it is not mandatory for them to have that, However, there are many banking and other services which can only be availed if you have linked Aadhar card to Andhra bank account.
How to link Aadhar card to Andhra bank account?
- Go to your local branch of Andhra Bank.
- Get Andhra bank aadhar linking form.
- Fill the form and attach Aadhar copy.
- Submit it.
Link Aadhar card to Andhra bank account online?
- Go to Andhra bank netbanking page.
- Login to your netbanking account.
- Check for account details section.
- Check for Aadhar card linking section.
- Link Aadhar Card online to Andhra Bank account.
Andhra bank account Aadhar Linking Documents
Andhra Bank customer care information
- 1800 425 1515 (Tele Banking)
- 1800 425 2910 (ATM card support)
- 1800 425 4059 (Credit card support)
- 1800 425 7701 (Pension related issues)
- 1800 425 2905 (For any Queries/Grievances)