Bank of Baroda Aadhar Card Linking
Notification – For all the customers of BOB and Bank of Baroda Account holders, it is announced that even though linking Aadhar card to Bank of Baroda Account is not mandatory, it is advised to surely link account to Aadhar for better functionality and government scheme benefits. For more, visit Aadhar Card Portal
How to link BOB Account to Aadhar online?
- Go to your local branch and get BOB netbanking details.
- You can also signup for netbanking account through the BOB Retail banking page.
- Now login to your BOB netbanking account.
- Locate Aadhar section and link Aadhar card to bank account there.
- If you can’t, call BOB customer care and they will guide you ahead about how to link Aadhar card to BOB account online.
How to link BOB Account to Aadhar offline?
Now, in order to link BOB account to Aadhar account offline, you will have to make sure that you are in the same area as of your branch as this can only be done by visiting the local branch.
- Go to your local BOB branch.
- Take a BOB Aadhar card linking form.
- Fill it and attach a copy of your Aadhar card.
- Attach a copy of BOB Passbook.
- Now submit it to concerned officials and wait for aadhar card getting linked.
How to link BOB Account to Aadhar via SMS?
Type UID space <12 DIGIT AADHAR NUMBER> & send it to 5616150 to link Aadhar to BOB bank account via SMS.
BOB Aadhar Linking Form and other documents
Bank of Baroda Customer Care Number
| Contact Centre (India)|
06.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. IST
|Toll Free number for all customers except PMJDY customers and other Financial Inclusion schemes||1800 22 33 44|
|1800 102 44 55|
|Dedicated Toll free no. for Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) customers and other Financial Inclusion scheme.||1800 102 77 88|
(From Overseas locations) – 24 x 7
|Debit Cards (India)|
|Toll Free||1800 22 04 00|