Canara Bank Aadhar Card Linking
Linking Aadhar card to Canara Bank account is important now because of new rules by UIDAI.GOV.IN and so here is how you can do that. For more bank account aadhar card linking, check Aadhar card portal.
How to link Aadhar Card to Canara Bank Account?
- Go to Canara Bank Netbanking page.
- Login to Canara Bank account.
- Look for Aadhar card seeding section.
- Update Aadhar number to Canara Bank Account.
- If not found, contact Canara bank customer care service.
- Go to your Canara bank local branch.
- Keep a copy of passbook and Aadhar card with you.
- Get bank account aadhar card linking form from there.
- Fill in the information and submit to authority.
- Enter your Aadhar number carefully before submitting.
- Wait for Canara bank account linking with Aadhar card.
Canara Bank Aadhar card downloads and documents
Canara Bank customer care
You may contact Canara Bank Help Desk on the toll free No. 1800-425-0018 anywhere within the country.