Central Bank of India Aadhar Card Linking
How to link Aadhar Card to Central Bank Account?
Online Method to link Central Bank Of India Account to Aadhar Card
- Go to Central Bank Of India Netbanking page.
- Go to your personal details section.
- Search for Aadhar section in netbanking dashboard.
- Enter your Aadhar number / UID number given by uidai.gov.in
- Update and wait for confirmation via SMS.
Offline Method to link Aadhar Card to Cenral Bank Of India Account
- Go to your local Central bank of India branch.
- Get an Aadhaar linking form for bank account.
- Fill and attach documents like Aadhar photo copy and passbook copy.
- Submit to the bank manager of clerk.
- Get confirmation via SMS.
Central bank of India Missed Call Services
Pre-defined mobile numbers for services request:
- Balance Enquiry (09555244442)
- Mini Statement (09555144441)
Once the service is activated on mobile number:
- Dial 09555244442 for Balance Enquiry: You can get the last ‘clear’ balance on the account through SMS.
- Dial 09555144441 for Mini Statement: You can get the Mini Statement i.e. last 3 transactions on the account through SMS.
Other Details: It is mandatory that mobile number to be used for missed call service to be registered with bank. If not done, visit Home Branch and update mobile number. You can register for Missed Call for multiple accounts also, Visit branch for multiple account registration. Missed Call Service is currently available for SB/CA/OD/CC accounts only.