Aadhar Card Download by Name
There are multiple ways to download Aadhar card using personal details, however, there is a Aadhar self service portal that helps in downloading Aadhar using name only. For that, you’ll need to follow these guidelines.
How to download Aadhar Card by name?
To download Aadhar card by name, follow these steps –
- Go to the official Aadhar download page – https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- Now there choose between the two options.
- Choose Enrollment Number or UID as one option.
- Enter your name to download Aadhar card by name.
- Enter other details as required.
- Search Aadhar card and verify Aadhar information to be correct.
- Download Aadhar card by name.
- Open PDF file and use your PINCODE as the password.
- Open, Print Aadhar card and get duplicate Aadhar card copy easily.
Use this way to get aadhar card if you have lost or mispalced Aadhar card. In order to get physical copy, go to a nearby Enrollment center and provide biometrics to search Aadhar card by name easily.
For more details, check UIDAI.GOV.IN or go to UIDAI Portal here.