Allahabad Bank Aadhar Card Linking
Allahabad Bank is a nationalised bank with its headquarters in Kolkata, India. It is the oldest joint stock bank in India. On 24 April 2014, the bank entered into its 150th year of establishment. It was founded in Allahabad in 1865. Wikipedia
Allahabad Bank Aadhar Card Linking Information
Is Aadhar Card Linking Mandatory in Allahabad Bank?
How to link Allahabad bank account to Aadhar Card?
- Go to Allahabad Bank netbanking page.
- Login to your Allahabad bank account.
- Go to your profile section.
- In Account setting, go to Aadhar page.
- Enter your aadhar number to link it to your bank account.
- Contact Allahabad bank customer care for more information.
Allahabad Bank Aadhar card linking – Downloads
- Aadhar Seeding Application Form for Allahabad Bank
- LPG Linkinging to Bank Account Through Aadhar
- Allahabad Bank Aadhar Linking Status
- Other Bank Account Link To Aadhar Card
Allahabad Bank customer care contact information
+91-22-27836061, 27836062, 27836063, 27836064, 27836065 (for Mobile Banking and Internet Banking), and. 1800-22-0363 (Toll Free for ATM related information).