Bank Of India Aadhar Card Link Online
As a customer of bank of India, you need to know that linking aadhar card to bank of India account is very important in order to avail facilities like loans offered under government of India schemes and get scholarships, awards and other benefits as an Indian citizen. In order to avail these benefits, you need to link aadhar card to bank of India account online or offline for which here are the guidelines that need to kept in mind.
How to link Aadhar Card To Bank Of India Account Online?
- Login to your bank of India net banking account.
- Now in the account section, go to your profile page.
- Search for personal details section.
- Search for Aadhar card section or UID section.
- Enter your Aadhar card and verify using your mobile number and OTP.
- Now confirm your aadhar card bank account linking.
How to link Aadhar Card to Bank Of India Account Offline?
- Go to your Bank of India branch.
- Get an aadhar linking form.
- Fill it and attach a photocopy of your Aadhar card.
- Now add a photocopy of bank’s passbook.
- Submit it to the concerned officials.
- Get your Aadhar card linked to Bank of India account.
Is it mandatory to link Aadhar to Bank of India Account?
No, it is not mandatory to link Aadhar card to bank of India account.
Bank of India Aadhar Linking Documents
Bank Of India Customer Care Numbers