Bank Of Maharashtra Aadhar Card Linking
Aadhar card has become very important to be linked with Bank of Maharashtra bank accounts to avail all benefits and services under Government schemes like LPG Subsidy, scholarship, loans under PMJDY and much more. And so it is advised to all Bank of Maharashtra account holders to link aadhar card to their bank account.
How to link Aadhar card to Bank of Maharashtra bank account?
- Go to your nearby local Bank of Maharashtra branch.
- Get an Aadhar linking form and fill properly for all details.
- Enter your aadhar number and confirm.
- Attach important documents as mentioned.
- Give it to the concerned authority and it will link your Bank of Maharashtra bank account to Aadhar card.
Bank of Maharashtra Aadhar Card Link Online
- Go to Bank Of Maharashtra net banking page.
- Enter your credentials and login.
- Search for personal details section and check for Aadhar seeding option.
- Enter your Aadhar number and submit.
- If you can’t locate that, please contact bank of Maharashtra customer care for support.
Bank of Maharashtra Aadhar Linking Application and Documents
Bank of Maharashtra Aadhar Link via SMS
To link via SMS, Send an SMS in the following format SEEDAadhaar numberBank account number to 9223181818.
Bank of Maharashtra customer care number
|SBI||1860 180 1290||Toll free – from BSNL/MTNL only|
|SBI||1800 180 1290||Toll free – from BSNL/MTNL only|