Duplicate Aadhar Card
In case of Aadhar card getting lost, you can always get duplicate aadhar card online or offline through the Aadhar card self service portal or Aadhar card enrollment centers. The duplicate aadhar card is of same authority as the original aadhar card as both of those aadhar card are printed as per UIDAI guidelines.
How to get duplicate Aadhar card online?
- Go to aadhar card website first – Uidai.gov.in
- Now go to self service portal.
- Click on Lost aadhar card option.
- Complete the authentication using enrollment number / aadhar number.
- Enter mobile number.
- Verify Aadhar through OTP.
- Make a duplicate aadhar request online.
How to get duplicate Aadhar card offline?
- Go to a nearby Aadhar enrollment center.
- Provide your Aadhar number.
- Verify OTP
- Authenticate using bio-metrics
- Find aadhar card through name, father’s name and other details.
- Get Aadhar card printed.
- Use it as duplicate aadhar card.
So this is how you can get duplicate Aadhar online and offline easily. Go to UIDAI portal for more information.