How to link Aadhar card to Pan card?
Link Aadhar Card With Pan Card Online Without Registration
- Go to the incometax website.
- Now click on “Link Aadhar” option.
- Go to next page.
- Enter PAN number.
- Enter Aadhar number.
- Provide same name as of Aadhar number with same spelling.
- Submit for Aadhar verification.
- UIDAI confirms you aadhar link to PAN Card.
- Check your Aadhar link status.
Link Aadhar Card With PAN Card – Online Registration Method
- Go to https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/
- Register for a new account on Income tax portal with your PAN Card number.
- Login to account using PAN Card number.
- Get a POP UP Window asking you to link Aadhar Card to Pan card.
- Else, go to Profile setting.
- Click on Link Aadhar option there.
- Complete Aadhar information verification – name, address etc
- Enter your Aadhar card number.
- Confirm verification through Captcha.
- Click on LINK NOW Button.
You cannot link Aadhar card with Pan card online through the self service update portal or UIDAI portal so you need to make sure that you do this through the Incom Tax Portal only. For more Aadhar card linking, check UIDAI.GOV.IN